We're #1 On CityVoter's Detroit A List

12:31 PM

We're Competing badge

Hello everyone,
I am not sure if you knew but I was competing for #1 in CityVoter's Detroit A List contest in the category of Best invitations. I just found out that we, "Talia's Creative Printing" won the #1 spot!




I entered this contest last year in 2010 and came in 2nd place which was still good and I was overjoyed with that accompishment considering there were over 30 other stationery business competing for the same title.




I am so excited right now because I really wanted to win this contest. I started my stationery business many years ago doing invitations for family and friends. I officially launched my business in March of 2006 and it has grown so much. I put my heart and soul into my stationery and really enjoy putting smiles on my client's faces. I have really enjoyed the clients that I have met and have established a relationship with them.




I am currently celebrating 1000 likes on my facebook business page with some great promotions but now we have another reason to celebrate!




I want to thank God for allowing me the opportunity. I want to thank my family, friends, clients and business associates for supporting and encouraging me! 




Be sure to check back with us for our special sale for winning the #1 spot!




Thanks again for your support!


Ms. Talia Foster

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow congrats, this is maybe a little late. But you deserved a mention, and you must have fantastic invitations. Keep the creativity flowing!

    ReplyDelete

Graphic Design Resources