Last Minute Halloween Ideas

10:27 AM



Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I can't believe that it's tomorrow, this year is really flying by. I wanted to plan a Halloween party but after a big move and catching up on orders I just couldn't find the time. However there is still a little time for me to make the kids in my family a few things for tomorrow. 
 I compiled a list of things that can be done  just in time for Halloween.
Enjoy!


1.) Two Ingredient Witches Brooms

All you need are:  Reese’s miniature Peanut Butter cups, the ones in a shiny wrapper, not the small bag of unwrapped ones.  A bag of stick p...



2.) Spooky Halloween spiders

Spooky Halloween Spider Craft! Turn a plan old sucker into a Spooky Spider :)


3.) Bag of jelly beans halloween costume

Bag of Jelly Beans from 101 Halloween Costumes to Make on the Cheap. Hysterical options.


4.) Pumpkin Pretzels

Pumpkin Pretzels... for a halloween treat! Use a chocolate covered sunflower seed for the stem



5.) Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats

My story in recipes: Pumpkin Rice Crispy Treats


6.) Chocolate Covered halloween spoons

Halloween


7.) Spooky Spider Oreos

These creepy-crawlers, made with filled cookies, candies, and ready-made frosting "glue", are perfect for a Halloween gathering.

8.) Mummy Pretzels

Darling Mummy Pretzels from @PintSizedBaker! So cute!


9.) Squirmy Jello Worms

10.) Eyeball Cookies

Easy Eye Ball Cookies






Ms. Talia Foster
Talia's Creative Printing

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Graphic Design Resources