Fundraiser: Help me with my "Sweet Addiction"

1:51 PM

Hello everyone!
We have gotten back to baking since taking a hiatus for a few years.
For those of you who didn't know, I took a cake decorating class many years ago and made cakes for a few years. I stopped baking because a few things just got in the way. Now I am back to baking cupcakes and cake pops.

I would LOVE to have one of those beautiful Kitchenaid Mixers so what better way to get one than to host a fundraiser. I would love to offer you free cupcakes in exchange for your donation.



OFFER: Purchase 1 dozen cupcakes and get a half dozen FREE.  You can purchase now for future orders.


See option below to purchase a buy one, get a half dozen free cupcake voucher or you may use the donation button to make an in kind donation toward this fundraiser.

Terms and Conditions:
1/2 dozen of FREE cupcakes must be the same flavor as the ones ordered.
You must give a 3-5 day notice prior to placing your cupcake order.
Cupcake toppers and edible images are extra.
You must be able to pick up your cupcake order.
NO Shipping of orders at this time.



I thank you so much for your support!

UPDATE: We were finally able to get our mixer! Thank you to everyone who particiapted in my fundraiser!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Graphic Design Resources