{FREE Small Business Resources}

11:50 AM

As we are building our businesses it would be nice to use resources that are FREE or close to free as possible especially if you are in the start up stage of business building. 

I'd like to share a few free resources that I use to assist me in running my business.

For those of us looking for an accounting solution I came across Wave Accounting. It's a free accounting, reporting and invoicing application.




If you are a user of Instagram then you are going to want to check out Iconosquare. This app can be used from a desktop or mobile device. It's an Instagram viewer in addition to providing social analytics, tools for contests & brand community management. Iconosquare is a good app if you are also working on a marketing plan for instagram.




Next on our list is TakeOff. This app analyzes your Instagram feed and informs you when is the best time to post your content to be seen by most of your followers. You can utilize the manual scheduling feature as well.


Looking for another way to communicate or collaborate with your client or team then you may want to check out Asana. With Asana you can create tasks/to do lists, mark them with due dates, assign them to specific people, attach notes, photos. With Asana, everything stays in one place which makes it easy to find tasks.




If you are interested in more resources then check out this blog post "My top tools I use to run my business"


Don't forget to leave us a comment and link up your blog posts below.




Lavish Parties and Prints by Talia




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great FREE small business resources tips. I'm going to investigate "Take-Off" to see how I can use it to help my instagram marketing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iconosquare is great for finding like-minded people on IG, via hashtags.

    I use Trello for project management and sharing (similar to Asana).

    This resource list is pretty awesome Talia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resources! I have signed up for Wave but haven't really checked into the others. Thanks for sharing and for the reminder about these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great opportunity for all of you where you can promote your youtube channel and get fast views and subscribers on https://www.ytviews.in/ and you will get complete support, easy order system and guarantee.

    ReplyDelete

Graphic Design Resources