Does every occasion call for an invitation?

1:08 PM

I am a firm believer that almost every special occasion calls for an invitation but the type of invitation depends on the occasion. I have been invited to many parties, weddings and showers and invitations are very important. Did you know that your invitation sets the tone and mood of your occasion? Well it does. Just think of how you would feel if someone sent you an invitation to an exclusive Red Carpet/ Oscar Award show or party by email, text or phone, would you be compelled to go or would you prefer to receive an exclusive invite only invitation addressed to you and a guest on a pearlescent cardstock with embellishments that would make you feel like the most important person in the world? I would most definely take the 2nd option.


Although all occasions do not call for a formal invitation and some are ok to invite someone by email, text or phone just keep in mind the tone that you want to set when sending out that invitation. 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think it's always a great idea to have an invitation for events, not least because people can keep them as a memento, which is why it's great to choose an invite that reflects something about your personal style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will use this ideeas in my copy center to make for my clients some specials invitations .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think getting an invitation does set the stage for events. I use a combination of online invitation and actual invitations As a matter of fact, I will be ordering a small amount of invitations for my upcoming event.

    ReplyDelete

Graphic Design Resources