{Martini Glass Red Velvet Oreos}

9:21 AM


Have you tried the new Red Velvet flavored oreos?

I picked up a pack yesterday while in Target. I wanted to see what all the talk was about.
I'm not a fan of oreos but I love Red Velvet.
I gave them a try and they are delish. You can smell the scent of red velvet when you open the package.
I took it a step further and make chocolated covered sandwich cookies using wilton white chocolate candy melts.





These would be great for a bridal shower/ bachelorette party along with these beautiful custom made champage glasses. 







We've love to hear from you about the new oreos. 
Comment below with your honest feedback.


Where did she get that?

Red Velvet Oreos: Target
Chocolate covered Red Velvet Oreos: Lavish Parties and Prints By Talia
Chocolate Candy Scoops: Lavish Parties and Prints By Talia
"I Dig You" Printable Tags: Online Search (If you know the source please tag below so we can give them credit)




Lavish Parties and Prints by Talia (formally know as Talia's Creative Printing)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/taliasprinting
Twitter: www.twitter.com/lavishbytalia
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lavishbytalia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Graphic Design Resources